Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Rochester, NY Police officer Caught Speeding on 590 North on Way to Drop off Woman.

By Davy V.
Rochester, NY Police officer in car 5743
speeding on 590 North and changing lanes without using signals.

The fact that I have been banned from my Facebook page, 'Rochester, NY Police Department Exposed', doesn't mean I will stop exposing the RPD!

In fact I'm more determined than ever to continue to expose the misconduct, corruption, and questionable behavior, within the RPD.

And apparently, so are my fans!

A motorist driving on 590 North, who follows my blog, was in the right place at the right time Wednesday morning when she saw a Rochester, NY Police officer coming up behind her at a high rate of speed.

The woman was able to snap a few photos of RPD cruiser 5743, including when the officer recklessly changed lanes without using any turn signals.

"The officer flew past me so fast, I couldn't even tell if it was a male or female officer, I could just tell that something wasn't right, I mean it's Brighton, and for this officer to be speeding like that, then change lanes like that, for what ?" said the motorist.

One photo shows the officer changing lanes, in front of a motorist who was already in that lane.

When the woman saw that the Rochester Police officer was getting off at the Winton Rd. exit, she decided to follow to see where the officer was heading.
Rochester, NY Police officer turns on Westfall Rd. in Brighton.

"I knew that this officer was out of their jurisdiction and I just knew something wasn't right, I wanted to see why this officer would feel the need to drive like that", she said.

The woman then saw the Rochester Police officer head down S. Winton Rd. to Westfall Rd., where the officer turned left and headed down approximately one mile, before turning right onto S. Clinton Ave.

It was then that the woman got her answer.

She saw the RPD cruiser which had parked on front of a professional building located at 2180 S. Clinton Ave.
Rochester, NY Police officer drops off a woman
at office building located at 2180 S, Clinton Ave.

The woman then saw a female get out of the front passenger side, smile at the officer, then enter the building.

The Rochester, NY Police officer then turned out of the parking lot, and drove down S. Clinton Ave. heading back towards Rochester.

And there you have it, another obvious example of Rochester, NY Police officers misusing taxpayer resources, traveling outside their jurisdiction, in this case, to give a woman a ride.



Just seconds after I posted this piece on my facebook page, I was immediately blocked.
Now facebook has completely blocked me not only from my RPD Exposed page,
but also from my personal page.




Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/davyvara