Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Support Rochester, NY Police Department Exposed!

By Davy V.

UPDATE:

As of April 2, 2013, I am officially and completely blocked from Facebook, and it looks like the Rochester, NY Police Department Exposed page will be banned by Facebook.

I can't even post a comment.

Nothing.

The Rochester, NY Police Department has succeeded in what they set out to do, stop the truth about their misconduct and corruption, from being exposed.


How Un-American, to be censored for exposing the truth.

I don't know what will happen next.

What I do know is that in a way the everyone can at least now see, just how corrupt and powerful the Rochester, NY Police department is, and just how far they will go in order to stop me from exposing them!



Ironically, I was banned from Facebook, shortly after posting a comment thanking to Rochester, NY Police officers Abrams and Garcia for helping a stranded motorist!


This is when I need your support.

Everyone who believes in my work.

Everyone who believes in standing up to corruption.

Everyone who believes that censoring someone for exposing the truth is so Un-American.






On March 2, 2013 I created the Rochester, NY Police Department Exposed facebook page to expose the misconduct and corruption within the RPD, that the Rochester, NY Police department and the City of Rochester don't want people to see.

The success of the page until I was banned had been incredible.

In the month since I started the page, it received 1.9 million views, not just in the U.S., but also as far as Russia, the U.K. and Middle East!

On Saturday, March 30, 2013, on the facebook page, I exposed how an off duty Rochester, NY Police officer got into a physical fight with an on duty RPD officer, punching him several times in the face, then taking his gun out and waving it in the air, yelling that no one could do anything to him because he was RPD and nothing would happen to him.

And he was right.

Despite several Rochester, NY Police officers responding, NOTHING HAPPENED!

Perhaps even most disturbing, Rochester's mainstream, corporate america run news media refused to touch this incident!

Immediately after I exposed the incident on my facebook page, Rochester, NY Police Department Exposed, Facebook began removing content I had posted.

Facebook has completely blocked me and my functions as admin of my own page!

I NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

Help me continue 'Rochester, NY Police Department Exposed!' by getting a 'COPS LIE. RECORD EVERYTHING.' T-Shirt.

It is obvious that the Rochester, NY Police department, and their employer, the City of Rochester, do not want the truth exposed.

Please show your support by purchasing a T-Shirt,

T-Shirt sizes are L through 3X.

You can purchase a T-Shirt by clicking on the 'Donate' button at the top right.

All transactions are secure and are through PayPal.

T-Shirts are $22.50 and includes shipping and handling.

The first 50 will also get a DVD!

When you have completed the transaction, email me at dvara15@yahoo.com and list size you want and address.

ANYONE WHO JUST WANTS TO SUPPORT BY MAKING A DONATION, YOU CAN DO THAT AS WELL... AGAIN JUST CLICK ON THE 'DONATE' BUTTON AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THIS BLOG, AND FOLLOW THE STEPS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!