Sunday, April 10, 2016

Gates, NY Taxpayer Dollars at Work: Gates Police Department Provides Free Taxi Service for Donald Trump Supporters


Gates, NY Police officer Opens Cruiser's Door for Donald Trump Supporter 



By Davy V.

Gates, NY Town residents may be interested to see just how their hard earned tax dollars are being used.

Or should I say, misused.

Sunday afternoon, my camera was rolling, as I was making my way to the Donald Trump protest on Scottsville Rd., behind the Greater Rochester International Airport, when I recorded a Gates, NY Police officer driving cruiser #841, giving a ride to three Donald Trump supporters.

I didn't know the Gates Police Department provided free uber service to Donald Trump supporters. 

Interesting.

Check out the video by linking the link below.
















Follow me on twitter