Sunday, April 17, 2016

Video Captures Unprofessionalism and Above the Law, Zero Accountability Mentality on The Part of Some Rochester, NY Cops


ABOVE THE LAW: Rochester, NY Cops


By Davy V.

Friday afternoon I had the opportunity to cover the ROC 4 $15.00 minimum wage protest march in Rochester, NY.

And what I immediately noticed while parking my car  alongside Washington Square Park in downtown Rochester, was the overwhelming show of force by the Rochester, NY Police Department.

I mean it was complete overkill.

And just another example of what I've been saying for years, when it comes to how the City of Rochester, NY misuses taxpayer dollars.

The Rochester, NY Police Department, under direct orders from Mayor Lovely Warren, flooded a peaceful protest and march.

Resources which should have been used to combat real crime.

Especially when you consider that Rochester, NY is ranked as the murder capital of New York State.

I've posted several videos to my YouTube channel, DavyVTV, which I filmed Friday, of Rochester, NY cops flooding the peaceful ROC 4 $15.00 protest, but there's one video in particular which I feel shows the sort of unprofessionalism and lack of accountability on behalf of Rochester, NY Police officers which I have talked of and written about for years 

Prior to my arriving at the protest, an African-American gentleman named Maurice was assaulted by Rochester, NY Police officer Michael C. Koerner, badge # 792.

In the video I've linked below, you'll see Maurice explain what happened.


Rochester, NY Police officer Michael C. Koerner
Badge # 792


You'll also see Rochester Police officer Michael Koerner's complete lack of accountability and unprofessionalism, as well as the unprofessionalism of two other Rochester, NY Police officers, including a female RPD officer who refused to give me her name and badge number, something police officers have an obligation and duty to do, when asked.

Check out what the female Rochester Police officer tells me when I ask her for her name and badge number.

Perhaps Sarah D. who follows my blog summed it up best.

"Silly. Extremely immature attitude. That won't get her very far...no one will respect someone who looks as well as acts like a child who can't even  deal with her anger issues or answer a simple question without getting snarky. She needs a time out chair. hahaha."


Rochester, NY Police officer refuses to give me her name and badge number. 


Then there's Rochester, NY Police officer Richa Castrichini Jr., who remained completely silent and ignored my questions.



Rochester, NY Police officer Richa Castrichini Jr.

The unprofessional actions and behavior on the part of these Rochester, NY Police officers was especially disturbing as there was a young African-American woman who was on a ride along with the RPD officers.

I later learned that the young woman is a recruit who will soon be joining the Rochester Police Department.

These officers are setting a horrible example to a young female recruit.

It's sad.

I guess they teach them early.



SETTING A TERRIBLE EXAMPLE:
Black female Rochester, NY Police recruit looks on as RPD officer Koerner ignores my questions.


LET THE INDOCTRINATING BEGIN:
Female Black RPD recruit with officer Castrichini


HANDS ON TRAINING:
Female Black RPD recruit


Of course there will be the usual cop apologists who will argue that these officers had no obligation to give me their names.

Well, they're wrong. 

As Jason Bassler, co-founder of The Free Thought Project puts it, they absolutely do have an obligation to.

"They are public servants paid with your stolen tax dollars. They absolutely have to identify their badge and shield number and name," says Bassler, adding, 
"Just goes to show a monopoly never has any incentive to be effective, efficient or respectful."

"And unfortunately a monopoly funded by taxation will continue to produce these results no matter how much we try to keep them accountable.  They claim the right to be the final arbiter in all cases of conflict, including conflict involving themselves. How is that legitimate in any way? It's not."


Jason Bassler, The Free Thought Project Co-Founder


Lastly, you'll also see several Rochester Police officers who, although I have no doubt probably aren't fans of me or my work, were very professional, respectful, and courteous when I asked them for their names and badge numbers.

Unlike their fellow sister in blue.


These Rochester, NY Police officers below, were professional and courteous when I asked them for their name and badge number.












CLICK LINK BELOW TO WATCH VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL DavyVTV




CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO CHECK OUT ONE OF MY FAVORITE SITES...

THE FREE THOUGHT PROJECT






Follow me on twitter