Monday, December 19, 2016

Eric Stein; Own It.

 

Only Cowards Hide their Face




By Davy V.



I don't hide.

When I exposed an Irondequoit, NY Police Detective who posted racist comments about First Lady Michelle Obama, and Mexicans on social media, I didn't do it anonymously, I didn't hide my identity.

I owned it.

When I exposed a young Rochester, NY wannabe thug who punched an elderly woman on the side of her head as part of the "Smack Cam Knockout" internet fad, I didn't do it anonymously, I didn't hide.

I owned it.

When I exposed a trigger-happy Rochester, NY cop who executed a scared, innocent, lost family dog while its owner desperately looked for his best friend, I didn't do it anonymously, I didn't hide.

I owned it.

When I exposed a Rochester, NY Fire Department recruit who made an anti-Semitic video and posted it on social media, I didn't do it anonymously, I didn't hide.

I owned it.

When I exposed 7 Rochester, NY 911 operators sleeping on the job, a job where every second counts and where every second could mean the difference between life and death, I didn't do it anonymously, I didn't hide.

I owned it.

I never hide my face.

I never hide my name.

I don't cower.

My style is raw, at times over the top, and even shrill.

I've been described as "toxic" and "radioactive."

And I never have, nor will I ever apologize for it.

Love me or hate me.

Say what you want about me.

But one thing you'll never be able to say is that I hide.

I will walk right up to any cop, public, or elected official, and hold them accountable, with no fear.

I have called them a liar right to their face.

I have reminded cops how their Good Ol Boys Club law enforcement profession drove a good man, my father, to commit suicide.

I have stood right in front of the Rochester, NY Police Department, with a FUCK THE R.P.D. t-shirt and a huge megaphone and called them out.

I have crashed police, and mayoral press conferences.

(Just ask Rochester, NY Police Chief Michael
Ciminelli and Rochester, NY Mayor Lovely Warren).

And I have owned every bit of it.

It's called having COJONES.

For months, under the cover of night, a coward littered Brighton and Pittsford, NY neighborhoods with fliers promoting a white supremacist website.

Earlier this week, that coward was identified by police after they received a tip about his identity.

His name is Eric Stein.

Eric, I want to tell you something.

As a Latino, and the father of two African-American and Latino children, you disgust me.

But as an American who takes full of advantage of my First Amendment Right to free speech, I support your right to express yourself, no matter how sick and disturbing they may be.

Yes.

You read that correctly.

I support your First Amendment Right.

But Eric, you're a coward.

You're a bitch.

You see Eric, a real man doesn't hide.

Because a real man doesn't have to.

A real man standa for what he believes in.

Eric, a real man says what he means and means what he says.

And therefore, since a real man has no problem saying what he means and meaning what he says, he has no problem owning it.

I mean COMPLETELY OWNING IT.

That includes showing his face.

Not anonymously throwing out white supremacist flyers out of the window of your car, at night, like a coward.

Own it Eric.

Be a man.

Show your face.

Grow a pair.

And own it.

Only a coward hides his face.





Follow me on twitter