Monday, December 24, 2012

WTF? Pantless Buffalo, N.Y. FBI Agent Charged with Public Lewdness

By Davy V.

What better way to wrap up the year here on my blog, than to give my readers a 'WTF?'story.

A trucker driver traveling east on Upstate New York's I-90 thruway, just outside Buffalo, Friday night, noticed a minivan pulling up next to him.

According to the truck driver, the man driving the van was not wearing any pants.

The man then began making lewd gestures.

That man was FBI Special Agent John Yervelli, 48, of the FBI's Buffalo office.

New York State police caught up to Yervelli and charged him with public lewdness.

Yervelli was given an appearance ticket to appear in the town of Eden.



Follow me on twitter  https://twitter.com/davyvara








If you believe in my work, exposing police misconduct and corruption, and covering issues mainstream media chooses to ignore,  please support my work by clicking on the "Donate" button at the top right of my blog and entering your donation.

All donations are secure and are through PayPal.

If you don't have a PayPal account, after you enter the amount you wish to donate, look for "Don't have a Paypal account?" on bottom left side and click "continue."