Monday, April 15, 2013

Rochester, NY Parking Enforcement Employee: "I'm not going to write the Chief, I'm gonna watch my job!"

By Davy V.
Rochester, NY Police Chief James Sheppard's
official vehicle illegally parked, blocking fire hydrant.
Photo by Davy V.

Even a City of Rochester, NY employee knows that when it comes to the Rochester, NY Police department, it's see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

In other words, keep walking, shut your mouth, you didn't see anything.

At least that seems to be the case with Bruce, a Rochester, NY Parking Enforcement officer making his rounds on Fitzhugh St. Monday morning, on the lookout for parking
violations, and violators.

Well, let me rephrase that.

On the lookout for certain violators.

Not Rochester, NY Police officers.
Rochester, NY Parking Enforcement employee:
"I'm not writing the Chief!"

Or the Chief.

That's right.

Rochester, NY Police Chief James Sheppard, who illegally parked his official black Chevy Impala directly blocking a fire hydrant in front of Rochester City Hall.

In the video below, Jimmy Nash, a Rochester resident, tells Bruce, the parking enforcement employee, about Chief Sheppard's blatant disregard for City of Rochester parking law which states that a vehicle can not be parked less than 15 feet from a fire hydrant.
RPD Chief Sheppard's Impala.
Photo by Davy V.

At one point, I myself ask Bruce why he isn't be doing his job by enforcing that law, and ticketing RPD Chief James Sheppard.

Bruce's response?

"I'm not writing the Chief, I'm gonna watch my job!"

Bruce did call 911 to report that myself and Jimmy Nash had a complaint about the Chief's parking choice, but it was clear, that was all that Bruce was going to do, as he was visibly nervous,
and uncomfortable.

And there you have it, even Bruce, a man just making a paycheck, knows not to mess with Rochester, NY's biggest gang, the Rochester Police department.
View from atop Sister Cities garage,
showing RPD Chief James Sheppard's
police vehicle illegally parked.
Photo by Davy V.

Or its gang leader, Chief Shepard.

I wonder if Bruce still has his job.








Click Play to watch the video




Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/davyvara