Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Theodore "Teddy" Loria Pulls Out Gun on Me and My Son






Theodore "Teddy" Loria

Posted Sunday May 17, 2015 10:00 p.m.
By Davy V.

On Wednesday morning May 13, 2015 as I was walking to my vehicle with my son to take him to school, a dark red SUV pulled up behind my vehicle, blocking me in.

Theodore "Teddy" Loria, the individual who for years has been stalking and threatening me and my children, was driving the SUV.

Inside, at least one other male who was in the passenger seat.

Both Loria and the second man jumped out of the SUV with guns.

Teddy Loria, who is a felon, and therefore not permitted to possess a firearm, had a black, Glock style gun, while the second male had what I can only describe as a small chrome pistol.

Immediately my first and only reaction was to yell to my son for him to run.

Perhaps it's a good thing that my son, as most kids do early in the morning, when getting ready for school, was lagging behind.

In other words, I was ahead of my son when I approached my car, and therefore when Loria and the second gunman jumped out, my son was further back than I was.

That helped him have a head start.

Teddy Loria and the other gunman then jumped back into the SUV and began to chase me and my son.

While trying to escape and outmaneuver Loria, I dropped my keys and my phone, which meant I couldn't get back into my home, or call for help.

Seeing the SUV getting closer, I tried flagging down several cars.

A couple of people stopped, and I later learned they called 911.

But Teddy Loria would not stop.

He kept coming.

Me and my son went behind our apartment building where I began banging on a neighbor's window to get their attention.

I banged so hard that the window shattered, cutting my hand.

But me and my son were safe.

The neighbor called police, who arrived shortly after along with an ambulance.

I was taken to the hospital where I received stitches to close a bad cut to  my hand.

Brighton, NY Police later arrested Theodore "Teddy" Loria and charged him with menacing.

Loria, of 1848 North Goodman Street, in Irondequoit, NY, was arraigned in front of Brighton, NY Town Court Judge Karen Morris.

Theodore "Teddy" Loria owns Supreme Auto Transport, an auto locating business which Rochester, NY car dealerships Vision Hyundai, and Cortese Auto Block, contract.

Loria also works night security for the dealerships.

Cortese Auto Block is located right across the street from Vision Hyundai.

The reason I mention this is because Theodore "Teddy" Loria takes advantage of his work hours to do his staking of me and my family.

In fact, Loria also takes advantage of the fact that he has access to dealership vehicles.

Vehicles he uses to stalk, and threaten me and my children's lives with guns.

The photo below, is the SUV which Theodore "Teddy" Loria used last Wednesday May 13, 2015 when he and another man blocked my car in as I was taking my son to school, and pulled guns out on us.

Notice the "Cortese Auto Block" dealership vanity plate on the SUV.



Cortese Auto Block dealership SUV that Teddy Loria used Wednesday morning
to stalk and threaten me and my son's lives with guns.


Cortese Auto Block dealer vanity plate.



Cortese Auto Block dealership in Rochester, NY



Theodore "Teddy" Loria's car transport business
Supreme Auto Transport


NOT THE FIRST TIME.


This is not the first time that Theodore 'Teddy" Loria has stalked, or threatened me and children's lives.

There have been several incidents.

One of those incidents which also involved my children, occurred on November 21, 2013.

It was around 8:00 a.m. and I had just dropped off my children at school.

As I went to pull off from the curb, I noticed a black Volvo behind me.

At first I didn't really think anything of it, thinking it was just a parent dropping off their children just as I had.

But it didn't take long before I realized who was driving the black Volvo.

As I headed home, I noticed that every turn I made, the black Volvo made.

If I turned right, the black Volvo turned right.

If I turned left, the black Volvo turned left.

Then when I came to a red light, I looked on my rear view mirror and that's when I saw him.

Theodore "Teddy" Loria.

Nodding his head, as if to let me know, "Yeah it's me!"

Loria was following me so closely I couldn't even see his license plate.

Thinking he was going to hot my car and run me off the road, I immediately called 911 and explained to the dispatcher who I was, and who Loria was.

I explained to the dispatcher that he's been stalking me for years.

The dispatcher told me not to go home, instead to keep driving and not get off the phone.

I drove to Monroe Community College, and turned into the entrance, when Teddy Loria sped up on my driver's side and drove on.

Police later located Loroa, who admitted to a Rochester, NY Police officer that he had in fact followed me.

Teddy Loria was charged with harassment 2nd degree, a misdemeanor.

And of course, many of you will recall that in August of 2014, Theodore "Teddy" Loria went into Malcho's gas station and convenience store, located at 690 Monroe Avenue, and told the store's manager, Justin Bainter that he was going to murder, and decapitate my 5-year old daughter, then put her head on the roof of my car.

Despite Loria's threat having been recorded on the store's video surveillance system, Monroe County, NY District Attorney Sandra Doorley refused to charge Loria, citing some "New York State third party law", where because Loria didn't make the threat directly to my daughter, nothing could be done.

Disturbing.

And yet another indication that Theodore "Teddy" Loria is somehow connect to and working with law enforcement.

It certainly begs the question, Is Thedore "Teddy" Loria's stalking and threatening me and my children being sponsored or co-signed by Rochester, NY area law enforcement?


PHOTOS OF INJURIES I SUSTAINED WHILE TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM TEDDY LORIA AND SECOND GUNMAN.









YOUNG WOMAN RECALLS THEODORE "TEDDY" LORIA ABUSING HER MOTHER

A young woman whose name I have decided not to publish for her safety reached out to me to tell me she recalls how Theodore "Teddy" Loria would abuse and threaten her mother.

"He used to date my mom and he was crazy, he stole my mother's car in the middle of the night, drove it to a cornfield and set it on fire."

The young woman added, 'Theodore Loria was admitted to a psych ward and he's been in prison, when he was in prison he would constantly write to my mom and call her threatening her and he would have people stalk my mom while he was locked up."


EX-CON THEODORE "TEDDY" LORIA THREATENS TO MURDER, AMD DECAPITATE MY 5-YEAR OLD DAUGHTER

(Original piece posted on August 9, 2014)

By Davy V.

Imagine this.

You get a phone call informing you that a convicted felon, and ex-con has threatened your 5-year old child.

And that the graphic, disgusting threat was captured on video surveillance.

Then, you learn that because of some third-party law where the threat was not made directly to your child, NOTHING CAN BE DONE.

That's exactly how my day began Wednesday morning, when my 5-year old daughter's mother called me and told me that a very disturbed, sick, convicted felon named Teddy Loria, who lives at 1848 North Goodman Street, in the Town of Irondequoit, NY, was captured on video (posted below) saying he was going to kill my daughter.

And that nothing could be done.

Some time this past Monday, Loria went to a Mobil gas station located at 690 Monroe Avenue in Rochester, NY.

Loria then began telling the store's manager, Justin Bainter, his plans to kill my daughter.

In the video, (posted below), which Bainter turned over to Rochester Police, Loria is seen and heard saying "When my cancer is full blown, I'm gonna catch his daughter I'm gonna cut that fucking princess's head off... (followed by inaudible talking)... "Every human being has something they like, like me, I love my dog, my dog is my world, other than my sister... I can't wait til I kill that fucking kid, and put her fucking head on the top of his car... I hate that fucking kid."

If the name Teddy Loria sounds familiar to many you who follow my work, and this blog, it should.

Loria has served several prison sentences, the latest, approximately 8 years with the New York State department of corrections.

That conviction was for criminal possession and sale of a controlled substance, cocaine.

Loria used to run several drug houses/after hours locations.

One of those locations, which like the rest, doubled as a drug gate and after hours spot, was 15 Weaver Street on Rochester's east side.

Rochester, NY Police raided the location in the late 1990's, and arrested Loria.

Loria was later convicted and served approximately 8 years before being released sometime around 2009.

Word on the streets is that Teddy Loria turned snitch, and set up his own nephew, who is serving prison time, in order to reduce his own prison sentence.

In fact, many say that Loria works as confidential informant, or "C.I." 

Loria has fabricated false allegations of police brutality against the Rochester Police department, many of which he claims occurred during the times that he was arrested on narcotics charges.

Simply put, Teddy Loria is a ex-con, who has made a living, dealing poison to drug addicts, and suing the Rochester Police department and the City of Rochester, falsely accusing the RPD of police abuse and misconduct.

Unfortunately, since the City of Rochester, a corporation, often looks at lawsuits from a bottom line perspective, meaning, like any corporation, they look at what a case will cost to fight in court, they have dolled out several cash settlements to Loria, in order to save money fighting the false allegations in court.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's an individual who lies, and alleges false claims of police brutality, and civil rights violations.

In a classic example 'the boy who cried wolf', individuals who allege false claims of police abuse, and file frivolous lawsuits, take away from real cases, and real victims of police misconduct.

And as an activist against police misconduct and corruption, I have publicly called out Teddy Loria for what he is.

A liar and a fraud.

And that's why Teddy Loria has a sick and twisted obsession with me.

Because he's a fake.

A wannabe.

And I called him out.

While this is the most disturbing threat that Teddy Loria has made to date, when it comes to me and my family, it's not the first time that he has exhibited just what a sick person he really is.

Several months ago, after I dropped my children off at their school, Teddy Loria followed me for several miles, and tried to run me off the road in his Vision Hyundai dealership security vehicle.

Loria works as a security guard at Vision Hyundai dealership located at 2525 West Henrietta Rd. in Rochester.

Teddy Loria openly brags about his being a 'made man', and of having ties to the mob.

The fact that Teddy Loria would threaten an innocent child only proves one thing.

Teddy Loria is a coward.

Real 'made men', and mafiosos don't go around threatening to kill anyone, let alone an innocent 5-year old little girl, while video surveillance cameras inside a gas station's convenience store are rolling.

Even the most hardened criminals abide by one code.

NO KIDS.

You NEVER involve children.

Even Al Pacino's character Tony Montana in one of my favorite films, Scarface, subscribes to the 'NO KIDS' code when he refuses to kill a man traveling with his children in a car.

"What do you think I am? You think I'd kill two kids and a woman? I told you no kids!", Pacino's character yells, before shooting Sosa's worker, 'Alberto' who is about to press a detonation button which would have blown up the man's car with his children and wife inside.

As for Justin Bainter, another name which will be familiar to many, as he is the same person who my work has caused to become fixated on my every move, well, something very interesting happened after Teddy Loria threatened my daughter.

Bainter wrote a blunt piece on his blog, denouncing Teddy Loria for threatening my daughter's life.

Referring to Loria's threat, Bainter writes:

"Disturbing shit right?! Now as a father myself, it took all I had in me to remain calm, and act like nothing he was saying bothered me, when in reality, even though I hate the man that Davy has become, all I wanted to do was jump the counter and beat the piss out of this little coked up midget standing in front of me threatening to kill an innocent child, a child that has no idea what her father does, a child that has absolutely nothing to do with any of this! But, I kept my cool and kept on with conversation, the whole time trying to figure out what my next move would be, I couldn’t just do nothing."

Bainter is the one who contacted my daughter's mother, and informed her of Loria's threat.

In his blog, Bainter also promised to publish the surveillance video showing Loria's threat.


UPDATE: 


Monroe County, NY Assistant District Attorney David Siguenza:
"It doesn't even rise to the level of harassment."

According to Monroe County, NY Assistant District Attorney David Siguenza, there is nothing Teddy Loria can be charged with.

"It doesn't even rise to the level of harassment," Siguenza told me via telephone.

"It very disturbing, I can't imagine someone saying that about my niece or nephew, but because he said this to a third party, and not directly to you or your daughter, it's actually protected under free speech," Siguenza said.





Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/davyvara