Saturday, April 11, 2015

NYPD Thugs With Badges: "If You Don't Like It, You Can Sue." After Illegally Entering Family's Apartment, Pushing Mother and Daughters Aside

NYPD Thug Pushes Past Woman


By Davy V..

"If you don't like it, you can sue," that's what an NYPD cop told a mother after he and several other NYPD GANG members pushed the woman and her young daughters out of the way, illegally entering their 11th floor Park Avenue apartment Thursday without a warrant.

It all started when NYPD undercover cops knocked on the apartment door, and insisted that they were looking for a fugitive who they say they were told was inside.

The mother, Diane Malikah Moomin Pinkston, tells the cops several times that they can't come in because they don't have a warrant."I don't need a warrant"," one NYPD cop tells the woman several times. "Ha ha," one of the cops can be heard laughing after the woman continues to tell them that they do need a warrant to enter her home.

The video below shows the thugs with badges push right past the family, despite the woman and daughters telling them they could not enter their home.

But the thugs didn't care.

They bullied their way into the apartment as the family video recorded the entire incident on several phones, and illegally searched every single room.

To add insult to injury, as the thug cops are leaving, one of the NYPD bullies tells the woman, "Thank you for your cooperation."

After the incident, one of the daughters posted the video of the incident on Facebook.

Shortly after, Facebook took it down.

For years I've been telling folks that Facebook has a working relationship with law enforcement.

That seems to be the case here.

Also, there have been several comments on social media regarding Ms. Pinkston's lsnguage.

First of all she was upset.

You would be too of a gang of thugs wearing badges terrorized you and your family and trampled on your civil rights pushing past your family to illegally enter and search your home.

It's sad that anyone would even have an issue with any curse words used by the family, while overlooking the real issue that the U.S. is becoming more and more of a police state every single day.

You can watch the video below.


WATCH VIDEO BELOW


NYPD THUGS IN HALLWAY


NYPD GANG MEMBER BULLIES MOTHER



NYPD THUGS ILLEGALLY ENTERING FAMILY's APARTMENT


NYPD COP PUSHES PAST MOTHER


Click link below to watch video 

http://youtu.be/F_7FUydzLJ0 



PLEASE SUPPORT MY FILM "A PROMISE TO MY DAD"


That's me on the right with my dad Mario Vara, and Judge Provenzano
when my dad became a U.S. citizen.


For the past 20 years my work has centered around exposing police misconduct and corruption.

Most recently, I exposed an Irondequoit, NY Police Detective, Jim Frascati, for posting disturbing racist posts on social media against African-Americans and Mexicans.

As a result of my exposing Detective Frascati right here on this blog, he was fired, and a 911 Deputy Director was suspended without pay after he also posted racist comments on Detective Frascati's original post.

As an activist, my goal is to put a spotlight on incidents which mainstream news media often ignores.

So why do I do this, you may ask?

Well, my story begins as the son of a Cuban immigrant, who left his homeland in search of a better life for his family.

And it's that story, my Dad's story, which I want to tell through my film, "A Promise to My Dad."

But I can't do it alone.

I need your help.

'A Promise To My Dad' is a documentary film about a promise I made to my father at his wake, after my father committed suicide.

The short film explores the life of my dad, Mario Vara  as he leaves Cuba with my mom and older brother in 1968, in search of freedom and a better life for our family.

After moving the family to Rochester, NY, my father realizes that despite the promises of freedom and liberty that a life in America can bring, the harsh reality is that there are many injustices as well.

In fact, my dad would soon face very similar 'police state' tactics, as the ones he escaped his homeland for in the first place.

"A Promise to My Dad" highlights an incident in the 1980's, when Rochester Police officers Mark Mariano and Randall Benjamin kicked down the family's door, illegally entering our home, terrorizing me and my family at gunpoint.

As a result of that incident, my dad becomes outspoken against police abuse and misconduct.

Unlike many Americans who take their rights for granted, my dad took a stand to denounce law enforcement violating U.S. citizen's civil rights.

Having lived a communist dictatorship, my dad knew all too well what it was like to live in a totalitarian police state, where simply expressing one's dislike for Castro and his government could land you in prison.

My dad was passionate in his denouncement of rogue cops abusing and violating citizen's civil rights in the U.S.

As a teen, I would tag  along with my dad accompanying him to community meetings, rallies, and marches where he, along with other citizens demanded accountability from those whose job is to serve and protect, as well as the elected officials whose job it is to keep them in check.

'A Promise To My Dad' features me telling my dad's story, including talking about my father's depression and how it led to him committing suicide in 1993, after the Rochester, NY Police Department targeted my father through a series of selective harassment and intimidation tactics. 

'A Promise to My Dad' follows me as I struggle to keep the promise I made to my dad, to continue his work against police misconduct and corruption, while at the same time trying to find my own identity as a young man, then as a father myself.

Throughout the film I will talk about my own struggles with depression, my father's suicide, and the effects that my work has brought to me and my family, including my children being stalked and receiving death threats.

One example of this came in August of 2014, when an ex-con who is known to work with Rochester Police as a paid confidential informant (C.I.) was captured on a store's surveillance video threatening to murder, and decapitate my 5-year old daughter.

Despite the video clearly showing the individual threatening to kill and decapitate an innocent child, Rochester Police and the Monroe County, NY District Attorney's office, including D.A. Sandra Doorley, refused to charge the individual.

Please support my film "A Promise to My Dad" by making a donation.


Making a donation is easy.

Just click on the link below which will take you to my blog.

Once there, click on the 'Donate' icon located at the top right of the page and follow the easy steps.

All donations are secure through PayPal.

Any donation over $35.00 receives a free 'A Promise to My Dad' t-shirt.

Just be sure to include your address when making your donation.

Click link below:



Follow me on twitter