Wednesday, May 11, 2016

(VIDEO) Rochester, NY Firefighters Save Man After he Jumps into Genesee River

 

Rochester, NY Firefighter brings man up wall of Genesee river in downtown Rochester



By Davy V.

It's been a while since I've written a feel good story, and boy do I have a good one for you.

A Rochester, NY man who asked me to simply refer to him as an "innocent bystander", captured the moments that Rochester, NY Firefighters saved a man after he jumped into the Genesee river near the Sister Cities bridge and the Genesee Crossroads park in downtown Rochester on Saturday morning May 6th around 8:30 a.m. 

As someone whose father committed suicide, I'd like to thank these real life heroes for putting their own lives on the line to save someone who wanted to end his.

Thank you Rochester, NY Fire Department!



CLICK LINK BELOW TO WATCH VIDEO 





 

 

 

 


 


Follow me on twitter