Friday, December 9, 2016

(VIDEO) Brighton, NY Cop Falsely Accuses Me of Speeding, After I Video Recorded Him Pulling Over Black Motorist

 

Brighton, NY Police Officer Brian Cecere



By Davy V.


One month after I video recorded Brighton, NY Police officer Brian Cecere IBM # 7075 conducting a traffic stop of a black motorist, (LINK BELOW )and then uploaded the video to my YouTube channel DavyVTV, he retaliated against me by pulling me over, and falsely accusing me of speeding.

Friday afternoon I was driving eastbound on Elmwood Avenue in Brighton, NY with my children, to drop my son off at school, when officer Cecere passed me in the opposite direction, heading westbound.

As soon as Officer Cecere looked over at me, he slammed on his brakes, and made a U-turn.

Officer Cecere then got behind my rental car, and pulled me over.

In the video, (LINK BELOW) pay close attention to how Brighton Police Officer Cecere refuses to call for a supervisor, despite my requesting that he do so several times.

Also, check out how Officer Cecere not only remembers that I video recorded him conducting the motor vehicle traffic stop of the black woman just a few weeks earlier, showing that he clearly knew it was me who he was pulling over, but also watch how Officer Cecere even remembers the exact location of the traffic stop where I video recorded him.

Zebb's restaurant on South Clinton Avenue in Brighton, NY.

Also in the video, I drive to Brighton, NY Police headquarters after Officer Cecere gives me a speeding ticket for driving 60 in a 35, which is a lie.

Watch as Brighton, NY Police Sgt.Wagner, who I must say has always been very courteous and professional with me, at first downplays any chance that his cop retaliated against me for having video recorded him, but then not only does Sgt. Wagner admit that he and other officers were aware of my YouTube video of Officer Cecere pulling over the black motorist, but also, in referring to the video, Sgt. Wagner goes as far as to tell me: "I haven't seen it but I've heard people talking about it."

He's heard other people talking about it.

Interesting.

Which is why Officer Cecere abused his authority, while acting under color of law, when he pulled me over.

New York State employee records show that in 2013 Brighton, NY Police officer made $94,474.

 

In 2013 Brighton, NY Police Officer Brian Cecere Made $94,474


NOTE: Overall, I have had a good repoir with members of the Brighton, NY Police Department, including Lieutenant Michael DeSain, a true professional who has always treated me with respect, and has always been a gentleman.

Brighton, NY Police Officers such as Mark Skidmore, who I've written about and featured here on my blog, Officer DeNero, Officer Hoffman, Officer Hunt, Officer Barth, Officer Knutowicz,  Sgt. Bruzda, Sgt. Laubacher, and even Chief Mark Henderson, while they may not be Davy V. fans, they have always respected me and conducted themselves in a professional manner.

However, as always, it only takes one asshole cop to tarnish the badge.


NOTE: I understand there are those (cop apologists) who will steadfastly defend police officers.

I get it.

But what those same individuals don't understand is that the overwhelming percentage of police officers and law enforcement agencies don't give two shits about protecting and serving the very same folks who pay their salaries.

In fact, nowadays law enforcement agencies are more about generating revenue and less about protecting and serving.

An ex-con turned informant was captured on a store's video surveillance system threatening to murder and decapitate my 5-year old daughter and NO law enforcement agency including the Rochester, NY Police Department, the Monroe County, NY Sheriff's Office, the New York State Police, and the Brighton, NY Police Department did anything.

In fact, even the Monroe County, NY District Attorney's Office refused to do anything.






CLICK LINK BELOW TO WATCH VIDEO OF BRIGHTON, NY POLICE OFFICER BRIAN CECERE PULLING ME OVER




CLICK LINK BELOW TO WATCH VIDEO OF BRIGHTON, NY POLICE OFFICER BRIAN CECERE TRAFFIC STOP OF BLACK MOTORIST




 

 

 

 


PHOTOS BELOW ARE SCREENSHOTS OF VIDEO I RECORDED OF BRIGHTON, NY POLICE OFFICER BRIAN CECERE TRAFFIC STOP OF BLACK WOMAN

 

 

 


Follow Davy V. on twitter