Thursday, March 28, 2013

Rochester, NY Police Sgt. Jeff Lafave: "Davy v a true Rochester pioneer against police corruption blahahahahaah!"

Rochester, NY Police Sgt. Jeff Lafave
By Davy V.

As an activist, filmmaker, writer and blogger exposing police misconduct and corruption in my
hometown of Rochester, NY, for the past 17 years, you'd think that by now, the Rochester, NY Police department would have gotten the message:

STOP GIVING DAVY V. THINGS TO EXPOSE AND WRITE ABOUT!

They obviously don't get it.

On March 2, 2013, I created my facebook page "Rochester, NY Police Department Exposed", after seeing Rochester Police Chief James Sheppard's pathetic, desperate attempts at winning the community's trust and respect through billboard campaigns, twitter "town halls", and Facebook.

The response to the page was more than what I had expected, with 1.5 million views in just under a month!

But, there will always be haters, and trolls.

I'm used to that.

I expect that.

But what I'm not used to happening, and what I never expected, was for Rochester, NY Police officers themselves to be so stupid as to partake in this behavior... right on Facebook!

Take for example, Rochester, NY Police Sgt. Jeff Lafave.

After a new Facebook page was started in response to my RPD Exposed page, the page's creator falsely accused me of "bashing" first responders.

Something which is absolutely NOT true.

Although I rarely engage in the childish back and forth of replying to comments, etc., this was one I simply could not pass up.

Because again, nothing could be further from the truth.

In fact, I owe my life to first responders.

On July 18, 2012, while on vacation with my two sons, and my niece, in Miami, I nearly drowned in South Beach.

I was saved by South Beach lifeguards who are also Miami Fire and Rescue members.

I have great respect first responders.

In fact, on my blog, I extensively covered the Christmas Eve, West Webster, NY firefighter ambush, which left two first responders dead, Tomasz Kaczowka a volunteer firefighter, and Mike Chiapperini, also a firefighter with the West Webster, NY volunteer fire department.

Chiapperini was also a Lieutenant with the Webster, NY Police department.

Two more firefighters, Joel Hofstetter and Theodre Scardino were seriously injured.

I responded to the false accusations on the facebook page by leaving a comment, making it clear that in no way shape or form am I "bashing" first responders, nor is my page about "bashing" first responders.

I then went on to explain how after the West Webster, NY tragedy, I traveled more than 20 miles from my home with an incoming snowstorm, to film a candlelight vigil memorial service which was held in the town of Webster, NY because I knew that mainstream news media would only show 5 second sound bites of the service, and since this tragedy had touched me personally, like it did people all over the world, I wanted to 'give back' if you will, to these brave men, who responded that morning to a fire, ready to save lives, and instead ending up losing theirs.

After the vigil, I posted the entire 12 minute 50 second candlelight vigil on youtube.

I responded to the false accusations on the facebook page by leaving a comment, making it clear that in no way shape or form am I "bashing" first responders, nor is my page about "bashing" first responders.

I explained that my page is about exposing what the Rochester, NY Police department, and it's employer, the City of Rochester, NY, does not want citizens to see... police misconduct, corruption and how the hard working taxpayers' money is being misused.

I then posted a link to my youtube channel DavyVTV, of the video of the West Webster firefighter candlelight vigil, along with other videos I also shot of the services for these real heroes.

Later, the page's creator posted this comment: "Well, pat yourself on the back, good job!"

I then responded to a comment which insinuated that I was spreading hate on my RPD Exposed page, again, something which is NOT true.

Here's my response: "Again, not spreading hate. Spreading truth. Good luck. And, next time you assume things, do research on someone. You know NOTHING about me. There's a reason for what I do. This will be my last contact with you."

Then something interesting happened.

An individual using the Facebook user name of "Jeffrey Joseph", whose real name is Jeff Lafave, as in Rochester, NY Police Sgt. Jeff Lafave, left the following comment:
RPD Sgt. Jeff Lafave posting as "Jeffrey Joseph"
and RPD officer Mario Masic's comments.

"Thought that previous post was your last contact doosh... Go away. No one takes you seriously.. Get a job... Other than government assistance.. U perpetuating hate is only making things worse.. You say you are an activist... I say you are a gigantic joke!!!! Anyone who chooses to follow you is an ignorant lacky with low IQ.. Davy v a true rochester pioneer against police corruption blahahahahahaah!"

To which, Rochester, NY Police officer Mario Masic, yes, the same Mario Masic who arrested Emily Good after she. Idea recorded him conducting a racially profiled traffic stop of an African-American motorist, and who is an embarrassment to the Rochester, NY Police department left this comment right under Sgt. Lafave's:
Trigger-happy Gun Nut?
Rochester, NY Police Sgt. Jeff Lafave.

"Hahahahahaha"

First of all officer Masic, you are the last individual, who should be laughing at Sgt. Lafave's comment, or at anything else for that matter.

For you are an embarrassment to the Rochester, NY Police department.

Your rogue, thug tactics, bullying a woman, and violating her constitutional rights have been seen throughout the world.

You are a coward.

You are an embarrassment to every good officer, not just in the RPD, but in police agencies thought the U.S.

And Sgt. Lafave, you can say what you want about me.
An embarrassment to the Rochester, NY Police department
officer Mario Masic.

It will not change who I am, or what I stand for.

And that's exposing dirty cops like you.

For the past 17-plus years I have been a voice in this community for those who you and your gang members have profiled, harassed, abused, beaten, and in some cases, even killed.

Like Patricia Thompson, the mentally-ill 54-year old woman you executed on March 3, 2006.

Your comment shows your unprofessionalism.

Your comments are in clear violation of the law enforcement Code of Ethics.

You, like officer Masic, give the Rochester, NY Police department a bad name.

You, like officer Masic, are the reason why the community does not trust, or respect the RPD.

You, like officer Masic, are the reason why I do what I do, and why the Rochester, NY Police Department Exposed page exists.

Congratulations RPD Sgt. Jeff Lafave, you've been selected as the official poster boy for the Rochester, NY Police Department Exposed Facebook page!

Click Play to watch Emily Good's video of her arrest by RPD officer Mario Masic




Click Play to watch Rochester, NY Police officers retaliating against Davy V. and other Emily Good supporters!



Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/davyvara













































































It's been a crazy ride since I started I started my Facebook page "Rochester, NY Police Department Exposed."

The response and so support not only from Rochester








Lafave:Thought that previous post was your last contact doosh... Go away. No one takes you seriously.. Get a job... Other than government assistance.. U perpetuating hate is only making things worse.. You say you are an activist... I say you are a gigantic joke!!!! Anyone who chooses to follow you is an ignorant lacky with low IQ.. Davy v a true rochester pioneer against police corruption blahahahahahaah!

Masic: Hahahahahaha