Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Wallet Hub Review of Assurant Claims Examiner Jennifer Bolaños: “She’s As Big of A Thief as The Person Who Stole My Car.”


Over the next few weeks I will be writing about and exposing the bad faith actions of Assurant Insurance Company, which is owned by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida.


Hopefully it can help you avoid what I’m going through with my claim after my home was burglarized.


At the very least, perhaps you won’t make the same mistake I made when looking for renters or homeowners insurance, and you will stay away from Assurant I surance Company which is owned by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida. 









BY DAVY V.


If you have been following my posts about Assurant Insurance Company, then the name Jennifer Bolaños may sound familiar.


Jennifer Bolaños was one of the at least four different  Assurant Claims Examiners to handle my claim, after my hone was burglarized last June.


That’s right.


Last June.


And I’m still waiting for payment.


Despite my having done everything that Assurant representatives have asked of me, Assurant has completely refused to pay my claim and honor their duties and obligations per our contractual agreement for overage.


Actually I wouldn’t say Jennifer Bolaños “handled” my claim.


Jennifer Bolaños is another complicit participant in Assurant’s bad faith by helping Assurant stall and delay my claim, which is Assurant’s M.O..


Simply put, Assurant is one of the worst renters and homeowners policy insurance companies around and they train their Claims Examiners like Jennifer Bolaños, to stall, delay and deny claims, all in a bad faith attempt to not have to pay.


From Assurant’s point of view it’s simple.


Take in millions of dollars from policyholders then pay out as little as possible.


One of The Davy V. Blog readers sent me something very interesting after reading my posts about Assurant.


As you can see in the screenshot below, it’s a Wallet Hub review (one of thousands on the internet) of Assurant, specifically mentioning Assurant Claims Examiner Jennifer Bolaños, who the reviewer says is a bigger thief than the individual who stole their vehicle.









Stay tuned…