Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Is There More to Rochester, NY Mayor Lovely Warren that Taxpayers Don't Know?

Rochester, NY Mayor Lovely Warren
poses with rapper "Wikked Diabolical",
Rochester, NY's first homicide victim of 2014


NOTE: I wrote this piece, and posted the photo which a friend of Wikked's sent me expressing their concern about Rochester, NY Mayor Lovely Warren.

These individuals seeked me out, not the other way around.

My condolences go out to Wikked's family and friends, and I encourage them to look into what many are saying.

Again, as an activist I have a responsibility to my community.

That responsibility is to listen to at least a dozen of Wikked's friends who have contacted me to express their concerns, about there being more to this story.

I will leave it at that.



By Davy V.

I think I finally figured out why Rochester, NY's LAMESTREAM news media can't stand me.

Besides the obvious reasons like, I'm relentless, determined and passionate about exposing police misconduct and corruption, and issues that many would much rather sweep under the rug, and besides the fact that I can't be bought, or paid off, there's another reason I realized this morning.

I have a loyal following.

Countless of supporters, who although they may do so quietly, cheer me on because as one of my favorite sayings goes... "Real recognizes real."

And that's why this morning, one of those followers contacted me with a quite juicy New Year's Day tip, about Rochester, NY's new mayor, Lovely Warren.

According to my source, the photo on the right is of Lovely Warren and a young Rochester, NY hip hop artist who goes by the name "Wikked Diabolical".

Normally, a photo of a politician posing with a supporter is nothing unusual.

Right?

Except when the young man is Rochester's first homicide of the new year, shot and killed around 3:00 am Wednesday morning at 585 Records recording studio, on Rochester's west side.

With questions surrounding Lovely Warren's personal life, specifically the criminal history of her hubby, Timothy Granison, which Lovely Warren, in full-politician mode attempted to downplay her husband's involvement in one of the biggest violent armed robberies in Monroe County history, (see my link below to read full story), the eerie coincidence that Sunday Lovely Warren's street, Woodman Park, was the scene of another homicide, where 50-year old Miguel Bobe was gunned down just doors down from Lovely Warren's residence, and now a photo surfacing of Lovely Warren with Rochester's first homicide victim, inquiring minds want to know...

Is there something we don't know about Rochester, NY mayor Lovely Warren?


Rochester, NY Mayor Lovely Warren Hires Uncle as One of Two Full Time Bodyguards for a Cost to Taxpayers of More than $140,000 a Year!

Click link below

http://davyv.blogspot.com/2014/01/rochester-ny-mayor-lovely-warren-hires.html





Did Rochester, NY Mayor Lovely Warren Know about her staff member's guilty plea to drunk driving before she hired him?

Click link below

http://davyv.blogspot.com/2014/01/well-thats-lovely-just-lovely-did.html




Click link below to read my piece, "Shame On Rochester, NY Mayor Lovely Warren for Parading Dying Grandfather in Front of News Cameras!"


http://davyv.blogspot.com/2014/01/many-in-rochester-ny-disgusted-by-mayor.html


NOTE: I wrote this piece, and posted the photo which a friend of Wikked's sent me expressing their concern about Rochester, NY Mayor Lovely Warren.

These individuals seeked me out, not the other way around.

My condolences go out to Wikked's family and friends, and I encourage them to look into what many are saying.

Again, as an activist I have a responsibility to my community.

That responsibility is to listen to at least a dozen of Wikked's friend's who have contacted me to express their concerns, about there being more to this story.

I will leave it at that.



Click link below to read my piece on Rochester, NY Mayor Lovely Warren's husband taking part in one of biggest armed robberies in Monroe County history!


Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/davyvara