Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Rochester, NY's So-Called 'Black Leaders' Silent After Disabled African-American Man In Wheelchair Is Beaten By RPD Officers

By Davy V.
Benny Warr,
beaten by Rochester, NY Police officers
while waiting for bus.

As the video of Benny Warr, a 52-year old African-American one leg amputee, being beaten by Rochester, NY Police officers while waiting for the bus, goes viral, Rochester's so-called African-American leaders have not said one word.

Not a peep.

On May 1st, Warr was waiting for an RTS bus near the intersection of Jefferson Ave. and Bartlett St., in his motorized wheelchair, when Rochester Police officers walked up to him, and asked him to move.

“One was standing in front of me, one was on the side of me and they asked me to move. I said, 'I'm waiting for the bus, sir' and then he said something foul to me and I said, 'I'm waiting for the bus, sir', and then he proceeded to spray me with mace and when he sprayed me, I tried to block it cause it blinded me and it hurt real bad cause he sprayed a lot", said Warr, before adding, “When they knocked me to the ground, I fell out of my wheelchair and hit my stump. I was on the ground and they were kicking and stomping me and holding my head down by my neck, he had his knee on my neck and they were kicking and punching me.”

After beating him, Rochester, NY Police officers charged Warr with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

On Tuesday May 14th, Warr appeared in Rochester City Court where he pled not guilty to the charges.

Despite the incident having been caught on video, and the Rochester community being outraged,
Rochester's African-American leaders don't seem to care.

Take, for example, Rochester, NY City Councilman and chair of the City's Public Safety committee, Adam McFadden, himself an African-American, who has claimed in the past that he does not condone the Rochester Police department abusing innocent citizens.
Rochester, NY City Councilman Adam McFadden

So what has McFadden said about this?

Not a word.

How about Lovely Warren, the African-American Rochester City Council President, who recently announced she will be running for Mayor?

Not a word.

What about all the black reverends, preachers, and members of the Rochester, NY clergy?

The same ones who preach from the pulpit at Sunday service, light a few candles, hold hands, and sing a few songs on a street corner every time there's a black on black homicide.

What have they said about three white RPD officers beating a one-legged, wheelchair-bound black man?

Not a word.
Rochester, NY City Counciol President
Lovely Warren


But yet, despite all this, Adam Mcfadden will still have his blind sheep, who will continue to support him, like they do, when they flock to listen to him when he's on Rochester's sellout 'black owned' radio station 103.9 WDKX.

Lovely Warren will still dupe Rochester's African-American community into voting her into office simply because she's a black woman.

And, Rochester's clergy members will continue using the good book to line their pockets.

Gotta love Rochester's Black politicians and clergy.

Sad thing is, Rochester's African-American community does not  realize that they simply don't care.




CONTACT ROCHESTER, NY POLICE CHIEF JAMES SHEPPARD (585) 428-7033
ROCHESTER, NY MAYOR THOMAS RICHARDS (585) 428-7045

CONTACT MONROE COUNTY, NY DISTRICT ATTORNEY SANDRA DOORLEY AND DEMAND THAT THE FALSE CHARGES AGAINST BENNY WARR BE DROPPED!

(585) 753-4500



Click Play to watch video






Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/davyvara